Donations to the Palm’s Care Foundation is exempted from Income tax under section 80 G.
Contribution towards Palm’s Care Foundation can be done through Cheque /Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Palms care Foundation”.
We Appreciate your help towards helping the cause, kindly select any of the payment options mentioned above according to your convenience and location. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO ACCOMMODATE,FEED AND EDUCATE – WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR INDIAN DONORS
- Donations to PALMS CARE FOUNDATION are exempt from 50% tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
- Please avoid making a donation of less than Rs.500/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
- All funds/donations raised by PALMS CARE FOUNDATION are allocated to other child rights endeavors depending on the need on the ground.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR INTERNATIONAL DONORS
- As per Indian Tax Laws, it is mandatory to have full name and address of the contributor else it will be treated as anonymous and will be subject to taxation.
- In case you have a foreign address, we will need your passport copy as advised by the FCRA, 2010.
- For any queries, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org call on +91 8655283180 or +919223323073