Come let’s build together a Transformed Community: Empowered lives, Vibrant Odisha
Greetings of the day. We, Rajendra and Archana both are working with a Vision & Mission to architect and transform Odisha through empowering communities. We pursue this by organizing, equipping, training, and counseling families and communities a sustainable, economic vibrancy and spiritual transformation through innovative partnerships to bring the fullness of life. Our work is based on the concept of charity. As per our knowledge is concern charity means helping others. So we just work as helpers.
One of the repeated names of Jehovah God in the Old Testament is “Helper.” The Psalmist sings this in Psalm 54:4 as, “Behold, God is my Helper!” As we move into the New Testament, Jesus assures the insecure Philip in John 14:16, “I will pray to the Father and He will give you another Helper that He may abide with you forever.” The Son of God is called the First Comforter, and the Spirit of God is called the Second Comforter. The word “Comforter” carries the meaning, “Helper.” As each of the three Persons of Godhead is Helpers, His children cannot be otherwise. Paul, in Ephesians 5:1, admonishes us, “Be imitators of God as dear children.”
When God created the universe, He saw that everything He created was good except the man without a helper. There can be no man or woman in the world who would never need the help of others. We all need the help of each other. But because of the sad prevalence of selfishness man desires to be a “recipient” rather than a “giver” of help!
There cannot be an atom of Christianity without charity. Each of the core Christian disciplines and exercises is integrated into charity.
- We want to popularize all aspects of social enterprise for human advancement with thrust on a holistic approach.
- Cater to the strategic needs of vulnerable sections of the society namely, children, women, old, and physically challenged persons.
- Provide an appropriate response to fallen humanity through intense study of human life complexities, cultural biases, and assumptions
- Help the poor recovering marred identity and vocation and helping the non-poor discovering their place in God’s redemption plan – setting people free.
- Work towards mainstreaming backward communities through innovative intervenes.
- To fulfill their basic social needs we have taken few Activities.
- in the field of Education:
- Free Coaching Classes: First we started with 10 tribal (Juang) children age group of 6 yrs to 15 yrs; we provided free coaching classes for them. We look for deserted children and orphan and try to stop child labor, and drop out students. We expect increased enrolment of children from nearby areas to the schools. Reduced stigma, especially to the orphans who will be able to afford to learn under friendly and improved conditions alongside other children and in a place where their special needs can be taken care of.
B.Adult Literacy program: conducted adult literacy program in Kutuniyasahi of Dhenkanal.
- In the field of Women Empowerment: we conducted awareness programs in different parts of the Dhenkanal district about health & hygiene, sanitation. To improve the status of the woman and girls in the community by addressing their needs by helping them start a business by establishing SHG (self-help Groups )
- In the field of Vocational Training: given tailoring training to the Juang women to be self-supportive. Computer and spoken English classes conducted for the young Juang and kondh youth. (kui)
- In the field of Family Counseling: many women are under pressure during this corona period. And we could get them on phone to counsel and assure them to have faith and look forward to getting a better family situation in the days to come.
- Drug edicts and alcohol:Many daily wagers are drug edicts and drunkards, so we help and counsel the women of the family. We teach them to be far from the alcohol, save money, and use it wisely. Not spending unnecessarily.
- COVID 19 food distribution:We could distribute grocery and dry food items for the 15 poor families.
- Medical help:helped Mr. Thakur and Biplab for their health issues and family situation.
Historically, it has been proved that the world over, where-ever the Gospel of Jesus had reached the communities, and there had been tremendous changes in personal hygiene and environmental cleanliness. They care for nature.
Health-care in one of the main foundation of any form of development. The concept of modern healthcare was almost non-existent in vast remote areas of Odisha till the arrival of the missionaries.
The Bible very clearly says that we need to share the Good news with every people and help with physical needs also. It is Sin to say, “God bless you” to hungry people and not to give them food, your blessing is foolishness to them. We need to care for the whole person’s spirit, soul (mind), and physical (Body) needs.
So giving to God is not giving to the poor, but giving to the poor means giving to God.
Our primary focus is to make the community understand their value and also the value of the help they received through charity. They must be self-dependent in the days to come as well as help others selflessly.
We are working to uplift the poor, needy, and vulnerable sections of the society. We don’t have even any supporters to support us in this kind act. But if anyone is willing to help us to extend this kind act to the extent a bit more then please feel free to contact us in the below-given emails and phone numbers.
For further communication kindly contact us.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile. No. 7008023394, 9348032354